Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tool XI: Self Assessing and Reflecting

I think that the most useful and my favorite tool would be Google Docs. However, I also like many apps I have found to use on the IPad.  I plan to use the Google Docs for data collection among all my classes.

I have always wanted to increase the usage of relevant technology in my classroom but never really knew what that would look like.  My experience with the 11 Tools has given me many more ways to allow the students to show their knowledge in the way that best suits them.  I know that the more availability there is to technology, the easier it is to incorporate it into the lessons every day.

I did not have any unexpected outcomes from this experience.  I did however, become aware of many more tools to use to reach the students exactly where they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment